MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2017 AT 5:15 PM
Mountainside Secondary School
(South Meeting Room)
3365 Mahon Avenue, North Vancouver
- Regular Business as per Article 10.3 of the Constitution and By-laws
- ½ Hour meeting concept. Due to the lack of quorums to conduct the business of the local, a motion will be moved at the beginning of each meeting to amend the agenda moving all important business of the Local to the beginning of the meeting. Once all important business is dealt with, you will be given a chance to leave before unit reports are to be given.
- Election of Trustee – 2017 to 2019 two years remaining of three year term
5 Door Prizes of $10.00 will be given away!
Also, three $389 prizes will be given away at next year’s Annual General Meeting draw. You can enter your name at every membership meeting you attend. The more meetings you attend, the better of your odds to win.
We look forward to your support and hope to see you at the meeting.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Roll Call of Officers
- Voting on New Members and Initiations
- Reading of Minutes
- Matters Arising
- Treasurer’s Report (Update of Local’s finances)
- Communications and Bills (Includes donations appeals, announcements, etc.)
- Executive Committee Reports (Update on what’s happening in the Local)
- Reports of Delegates and Committees (Summaries of various committees and conferences, conventions, etc.)
- Nominations, Elections, or Installations (As necessary in accordance with the Constitution and By-laws)
- Unfinished Business (Any outstanding issues)
- New Business (Includes Executive recommendations and is where members can make motions from the floor)
- Good of the Union (Items of interest to the members, sick list, congratulations and condolences – no motions can be made here)
THE EXECUTIVE WILL MAKE A MOTION TO BRING PERTINENT BUSINESS FORWARD FIRST